- Design: Henrik Malmström
- Text: Henrik Malmström, untitled prologue
- Publisher: Vaciarte, Buenos Aires
- Edition: Unlimited
- Printing: Cooperativa El Zócalo, Buenos Aires
- Binding: Wire-bound
- Pagination: 170 pages (14.8 x 21 cm)
- Illustrations: 164 painted newspaper covers
- Newspaper covers: Clarín and Página/12 from the year 2018
- Published: January 2019
- Additional notes: This publication is part of the F.E.A. catalogue.
Order (38 € / incl. Shipping Worldwide)
During 2018 I collected the covers of the newspapers Página/12 and Clarín, two newspapers
from Argentina with different political tendencies, the days in which the headlines dealt with
the same subject. I painted in white on the covers everything except the name of the
newspaper, the owner, the photo (if any) and the date. In a few cases, I also left the subtitles.
Erratum: In the course of the compilation I noticed that it would have been important to leave
the original city of the newspapers unpainted (Buenos Aires in both cases) and the price: both
Página/12 and Clarín were worth ARS 31 in January 2018 and at the end of the year 40 ARS.
The Portable Document Format of this publication can be downloaded, printed, and shared with others as long as the authorship is credited and there is a link back to the website of the author. This publication cannot be altered in any way or used for commercial purposes nor be displayed or exhibited without the consent of the artist.
CC (BY-NC-ND) / Henrik Malmström